CE/ISO Adult Child Medical Ventilator
Ventilator is used in various medical institutions applying
assisted ventilation to patient of respiratory failure or the
patient who needs mechanical
ventilation therapy, and monitoring and display the ventilation
It is Electrical controlled, gas driven, and time-switch
For adult and pediatric over 5 Kgs.
1.Electrical controlled and pneumatic driven
2.For adult and child
3.15.0 high definition LED display
4.Five-line system for high abrasion resistance type touch screen
5.Function of volume control and pressure limit
6.More ventilation mode
7.More ventilation function
9.Oxygen treatment function
10.More alarm function
11.Compliance compensated function
12.More accurate and stable O2 and Air blender
13.Internal battery. The battery will work when the AC fails.
Respiration failure rescue
As to the ventilator there is no absolute contraindication. But the
operator should pay
attention to the relevant contraindication of mechanical
ventilation. For example the patient
with grave lung disease should not use or use ventilator with great
1. Ventilation parameters setting, monitoring, control and display
2. Ventilation system
3. Safe guard and alarm system
4. O2 and Air blending system
7. Main frame
1. The gas source passes O2 and air blender and pressure regulator
in turn, then enters flow
2. During inhalation, flow controlling valve is open, while the
exhalation valve is closed. O2 will
be supplied to patient by passing flow controlling valve, and flow
controlling valve will adjust
the tidal volume delivered to patient.
3. During exhalation, flow controlling valve is closed, while the
exhalation valve is open. The
exhaling gas will be delivered to atmosphere by passing exhaling
valve and flow sensor.
4. The micro computer panel will work under the ventilation mode
and parameters set on the
operation panel, and process airway pressure and tidal volume
sampled from flow and pressure
sensor, then control inhaling time, exhaling time, breathing rate,
and tidal volume, and display
the monitored ventilation parameters on the screen.
5. When the monitored ventilation parameters are beyond the set
alarm limit, the micro computer
panel will activate the sound and visible alarm.
6. When the airway pressure reaches to the set pressure of safety
valve (Under 125 cmH2O), the
safety valve will be open to release the pressure to avoid
excessive airway pressure.
7. During the mode of SPONT, the inhalation valve will be open for
inhalation, so that the patient
can breath the air from atmosphere.