Disposable Extradural Anaesthesia Spinal Needle With CE & ISO
Specifications of Spinal/Epidural Anesthesia Needle for Spinal Tap:
1.Unique design,type:quincke/whitacre/hub point
2.Color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
3.Used in subarachnoid puncture for spinal anesthesia
4.Completely transparent needles stand provides convenience to
observe the outflow of the cerebrospinal fluid.
5.The needle core with pin allows a good joint of needle edge.
6. Sterilized by EO gas, sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic ,single
7. The needles of sizes:18G, 19G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G,27G
8.High quality stainless steel.
9.larger inner diameter, high flow rate.
10.Needle bevel enables smooth, sharpness maximize, patient
11.Color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
12.Semi-transparent hub for clearness of flashback.
13.Needle hub: made of medical grade transparent PP.
14.Custom needle size as per customers specifications.
15.Paper or plastic film package: medical grade paper and plastic
Types: Quincke bevel spinal needle, pencil point spinal needle,
with introducer needle.
1) Special design will not hurt the hard spinal theca, close
puncture hole automatically and reduce cerebrospinal fluid
2)Medical grade stainless steel.
3)Needle point enables smooth, sharpness, maximize, patient
4)Color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
1) Transparent hub convenient for observing the cerebrospinal
2) Core needle: Stainless steel/Plastic available.
3) High quality stainless steel.
4) Color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
5) The needle tube is scaled for the purpose of depth control.