Surgical Silk Adhesive Tape 1.25cm 2.5cm 5cm 7.5cm 10cm / 5m 10m
SURGICAL SILK ADHESIVE TAPE
The silk adhesive tape mainly uses low-sensitization medical
hot-melt adhesive, the back face is coated with an uncoiling agent,
the back lining material is mainly made of soft, light and thin
silk cloth serving as a base material, and the adhesive is coated
in a shape of mesh. In medical treatment, the product is mainly
used for plastering and fixing in surgical operations. The product
is non-toxic, and not irritant or allergic to the skin, and when
adhering to the skin, it has the features of softness, free
extension and high adhering property.
1. Made of acrylic acid glue and silk fabric with great
2. Convenient to carry and use with different sizes for your choice
3. Our products have great sense of vision, tactility and breathing
4. Our products have stable viscosity, low sensitization and do no
harm to skin, mainly used in hospital for external bandage
fixation, infusion needle fixation and also can used in the area
which is vulnerable foreseeingly.
Fixing of all kinds of transfer needle tubing and of all kinds of
dressing, medical wound tying up.
Direction for use
1) Clean & disinfect and try the skin thoroughly.
2) Begin tying from the center to outwards with the tape no strain
and at least 2.5cm of tape border is bound on skin to assure film
3) Press the tape lightly after fixing to make the tape binding on