Disposable Adhesive Sterile Wound Plaster PE / PU / PVC / Non -
ADHESIVE STERILE WOUND PLASTER
The band-aid is mainly formed by three parts: a base material, an
absorption pad and a back lining material, wherein the base
material has a fixing function so that the absorption pad can be
tightly fixed on it. The base material can also be tightly adhered
to the skin when used. The product is non-toxic, low in
sensitization, not irritant to the skin and subjected to EO
sterilization; the product is a kind of externally-applied dressing
and has the effects of stopping bleeding and protecting wounds, and
it is applied to affected parts such as small wounds and abrasions;
and the product can prevent the intrusion of bacteria and foreign
bodies and accelerate the wound healing.
1. different sizes and materials with great air permeability for
2. structure: the main composotion of wound plaster is the adhesive
tape, absorbent pads and isolation layer
3. convenient and confortable to carry and wear
4. products packed in compliance with storage and transport,storage
and use under the conditions of the rules, since the date of
sterilization quality assurance of two years
5. Strong absorbency to clean the wound noxious substances around
wound, blood and effusions can be absorbed in fiber micropore
rapidly and completely.
Used for trauma: Cut, burned to prevent infected, and also used to
fix transfusion needle. Prevent infection, promote healing, at the
same time, also has the advantages of small size, simple, easy to
carry, permeability and effective, etc.
Instruction for use:
1. Open the envelope, and take out the dressing and then remove the
2. Centre the pad on the wound
3. Fix the dressing firmly.
4. Change dressing dailly when needed