CE ISO13485 marked HIV 1+2 Rapid Test Kit Serun/Plasma
HIV 1+2 RAPID TEST KIT
HIV test kit ,Rapid,visual chromatographic Assay for Dection HIV
One step Anti-HIV1+2 (Serum/Plasma) Test,HIV test is a rapid direct
binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV-1 and
HIV-2 viruses. The test is based on the principle of double antigen
sandwich immunoassay for detection of Anti-HIV in serum/plasma.
Purified recombinant antigens are employed to identify Anti-HIV
AIDS is an infectious disease caused by HIV virus.HIV1/2 diagnostic
detect HIV1/2 antibody in whole blood/serum/plasma using highly
specific antibody-antigen for reaction.If the sample to be tested
contains HIV antibodies.HIV antibodies react with gold-labeled
antigens into complex Ab-Ag-Au.Under the effect of
chromatography,the reactive complex moves forward to the detecting
area along the nitrocellulose membrane and forms Ab-Ag-Au complex
when captured by antigens,and finally form a red reaction line in
the detecting area.
1. Using recombinant technology and colloidal gold
immunochromatography assay,it has a high sensitivity
2. It is used for individual detection,convenient for preoperative
examination and for emergency and clinical use of random samples.
3. It is suitable for the detection of various samples such as whole
blood,serum and plasma.
1. Follow the illustration and allow test kit to equilibrate to
room temperature for 20-30min prior to testing.
2. Use the dropper, drip one drop (25μl)specimen to the
Instructions below the arrow and sample place.
3. And meanwhile add two drops(100ul) Sample Diluent .
4. Wait for 10-20 minutes and read results. Over 20 min, the result
The test kit can be stored at temperatures from 4 ℃ to 30 ℃ in the
sealed pouch up to date of expiration. The test kit should be kept
away from direct sunlight and moisture. Do not freeze the test kit.