TIPS FOR FINN / GILSON / UNIVERSAL PIPETTE 10UL 200UL 1ML 3ML 5ML
1. Medical grade PP material
2. Clean internal surface, perfect seal, accurate input and output
3. Special siliconizing processing
3. Sterile: if need sterilized, will by gamma ray or EO
6. With and without graduation
1. Put the nozzle on the pipetting head, and rotates gently, so as
to ensure the sealing is well.
2. Before using, please suck in or discharge the liquid of the
pipette for several times, in order to ensure inside
and outside of the chamber pressure are the same.
3. Hold the pipette vertical, set the button to the first stopping
point, and put the suction nozzle immersed into
the liquid, under the liquid surface 2-3mm, then slowly release the
button, waiting for 1-2 seconds, after that,
take it out from the liquid, and do not let it touch anything.
4. Move the suction nozzle to the sample container wall, slowly
push the button to the first stopping point,
waiting for 1-2 seconds, then push the button, exhaust all the
liquid, the suction nozzle should be slided out
along the vessel wall, then slowly release the button, that is a
complete operation process.
1. The pipette belongs to precise measure, do not allow direct
contact with the liquid, when not in use should
be inserted on the suction nozzle, keep the tube clean.
2. The use of other manufacturers' suction nozzle, will affect the
3. Room working temperature: 20°C ( ±5°C )
4. The pipette button marking should aim at the required capacity